We are excited to announce we are back to normal hours!!! Thank you all for your patients during these challenging times.
Winchester Imaging is now open to all services. We continue to operate under elevated sanitary conditions to protect our staff and patients from the Corona Virus. Your patience and cooperation during this situation is appreciated. We are specifically serving patients who are asymptomatic non-COVID
Current Safety Measures in Place at Winchester Imaging:
- 3 step screening system, once when you make your appointment, once when we make a reminder call, and once at check in.
- Patients with 2 or more symptoms will be rescheduled
- Temperature check when you arrive at the clinic
- Every patient receives a mask to wear
- All staff wear masks, and use clean gloves with every patient.
- No visitors allowed except pediatric and handicapped patients
- visitors required to wear mask
- We have reconfigured the waiting room for social distancing, or you may wait in your car.
- Staggered appointments with 30 min between patients for sanitizing and air circulation
- Temporary Plexiglass shields have been installed at the front desk to provide a front-line level of safety
For a list of questions that will be asked at screening, please follow the link:
Please enter the facility through the rear of the building. All staff have been asked to park their cars in the front or side of the building to provide ample space for all of our patients
We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and respect your concerns regarding this unique situation. It is times like this that we are reminded why we chose the healthcare profession, to provide service and care to our community when they are in need. Rest assured we are working hard to give you a safe, convenient, high quality diagnostic imaging experience. While we don’t anticipate closing entirely at this time, it may be the most prudent decision if the Corona Virus begins to spread throughout the Shenandoah Valley. We will not take that decision lightly, but your health and safety are our number one concern.
Ronald Repasky, M.D.
Winchester Radiologists, P.C.
Where to Check In
Sun No CT Services Available
Sun No Ultrasound Services Available
Sun No X-Ray Services Available
What Our Patients Have To Say..
I had a great experience at WI. They were able to get me in for two tests the same day and the receptionist was understanding and extremely helpful. Once I arrived we realized my date of birth was not on the order. The receptionist immediately called the doctor and when she did not hear back she called again. The technician was friendly and took the time to explain everything to me. I was in and out within an hour. I highly recommended Winchester Imaging.
This place is amazing! Receptionists are very friendly and professional as are the technicians! The waiting area is welcoming and provides a home-like atmosphere! Nice coffee machine too!!
Angie and Lula were so sweet. They made my MRI experience very pleasant. Thanks for being open on a Sunday, it made life so much easier for my Son to bring me in.