Checking in All patients will be checking in and have temperature taken in the lobby outside of the Imaging Clinic. Any patient with a temperature and/or symptoms will be asked to contact their primary physician and their appointment will be rescheduled.
Schedule Change at this time CT, Ultrasound and X-ray will be closing at 4 pm
Current Safety Measures in Place at Winchester Imaging:
Phone screening of all patients for Flu/COVID19 before appointments are scheduled, during reminder calls, and at time of appointment/check-in. Please be patient and respectful as we must ask you these screening questions several times before your appointment. The link below will provide you with a list of the questions you will be asked at screening.
- Any patient with flu like symptoms will be asked to reschedule their appointment to a later date
· Our staff has been trained to identify COVID-19 symptoms so we can promote a healthy and safe environment
- Temporary Plexiglass shields have been installed at the front desk to provide a front-line level of safety
- Any patient or visitor that presents at the front desk with flu like symptoms will be asked to wear a mask and either return to their vehicle until called for their appointment or put in our isolated waiting area
- Any patient that screens positive with two or more COVID19 CDC criteria will be rescheduled to keep immuno-compromised patients and staff safe. We are sorry for the inconvenience but this is an absolutely necessary precaution.
- We respectfully ask that patients only bring one visitor or assistant to their appointment
· Increased frequency and depth of cleaning in the waiting rooms, changing rooms, and imaging suites
- Waiting Areas: The furniture, hard surfaces and patient contact areas are being cleaned with sterile wipes several times per day in addition to the full cleaning performed every night by our cleaning service
- Patient Changing Rooms are cleaned and wiped with sterile wipes after every patient
- Exam Tables and Imaging Equipment are cleaned and wiped with sterile wipes after every patient
· All patients have the option to return to their car after check-in and receive a text or call once we are ready to perform their test
· No one except the patient will be permitted in the testing area with the exception of pediatric patients and only one person may accompany them
· Our appointment schedule has been reduced to allow greater space between each patient and allow our staff ample time to clean and sterilize their work area
· Please enter the facility through the rear of the building. All staff have been asked to park their cars in the front or side of the building to provide ample space for all of our patients
We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and respect your concerns regarding this unique situation. It is times like this that we are reminded why we chose the healthcare profession, to provide service and care to our community when they are in need. Rest assured we are working hard to give you a safe, convenient, high quality diagnostic imaging experience. While we don’t anticipate closing entirely at this time, it may be the most prudent decision if the Corona Virus begins to spread throughout the Shenandoah Valley. We will not take that decision lightly, but your health and safety are our number one concern.
Ronald Repasky, M.D.
Winchester Radiologists, P.C.
IMPORTANT CVOID-19 UPDATE
SOME OF OUR CLINIC HOURS HAVE BEEN CHANGED TEMPORARILY IN ORDER TO ENSURE SAFETY TO OUR PATIENTS AND EMPLOYEES.
CT, ULTRASOUND, AND X-RAY WILL BE CLOSING AT 4 pm THROUGH APRIL 10th 2020, AT WHICH TIME WE WILL RE-ASSESS THE SITUATION.
Where to Check In
Sun No CT Services Available
Sun No Ultrasound Services Available
Sun No X-Ray Services Available
What Our Patients Have To Say..
I had a great experience at WI. They were able to get me in for two tests the same day and the receptionist was understanding and extremely helpful. Once I arrived we realized my date of birth was not on the order. The receptionist immediately called the doctor and when she did not hear back she called again. The technician was friendly and took the time to explain everything to me. I was in and out within an hour. I highly recommended Winchester Imaging.
This place is amazing! Receptionists are very friendly and professional as are the technicians! The waiting area is welcoming and provides a home-like atmosphere! Nice coffee machine too!!
Angie and Lula were so sweet. They made my MRI experience very pleasant. Thanks for being open on a Sunday, it made life so much easier for my Son to bring me in.